Social Icons

Sunday 21 July 2013

Looking and feeling great after 10ish months

I'm thrilled to post this latest video, my skin looking absolutely brilliant after ten months of recovery from red skin syndrome caused by cortisone cream usage.  For the first time in a long while there is much more white than red and the full range of movement is coming back into my body.

I'm ever so thankful for those many people who have helped me through and am delighted to be helping everyone else also going through this.

There are still ongoing symptoms including:
  • Tiredness
  • Small dry skin flakes
  • Dry scalp
  • Light itching
  • Runny nose
  • Ridiculous good looks
All of these are very manageable, even if you do get sick of vacuuming constantly.  Overall I'm extremely happy to be back and gearing up for my USA trip in September!

2 comments:

  1. Looking good mate! Only if the Australian cricket team had a positive outlook to match yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear you're doing well Josh. Looking good. Thanks for posting. xx

    ReplyDelete