Social Icons

Thursday 31 January 2013

Cortisone recovery video - Nearly month 5


The recovery process is going great guns, the redness of my skin looks worse in the video so you can imagine how happy I am to be feeling good and looking somewhat normal.  It's quite hard watching myself on video, particularly after the hairloss is making me look like my grandfather!!

Nonetheless, the red skin recovery diary rolls on, every day better than the last.  Thank god for finding ITSAN.org, the information I needed and the people to support me through.  I can't thank Jake & Liz enough for their tireless support and motivation.

Hope you are all gearing up for a brilliant weekend.

Josh

1 comment:

  1. Really glad you feeling well Josh.
    I am getting on with my planning of the withdrawal which will be happening in June.
    Got two appointments on Monday to see my doctor and hopefully gain his understanding and support. Also have an appointment with a biochemist, who I hope will help me get the right natural products in me to help my body recover quicker!
    Will let you know how I get on.
    All the best
    Wayne UK

    ReplyDelete