Social Icons

Tuesday 22 January 2013

Cortisone Effects Recovery Day - #139

A quick update showing the general redness of my skin.  Whilst it varies from hour to hour, this picture shows a pretty common level of red.  As you can see, my eyebrows are starting to grow, as is the hair on my head, and every day I'm looking a bit better.

I'm thinking now might be a good time to chat to a couple makeup artists I know and see if they can provide me some green based moisturisers and alike.  My skin itself is really not sensitive at all, still dry, but only light flaking and not very itchy.  It's more about the colour of the skin which is still going to take many month to return to white.


It's funny how little people are noticing my colour nowadays.  Before I went off cortisone, and even after the cortisone effects of withdrawal I was always getting asked if I was sunburned, but now it's happening a lot less.  It's really pleasing to see the improvement day to day.

More updates on their way soon, hope you're all enjoying them, I appreciate the support.

No comments:

Post a Comment